Which iPad should I get?
Selecting which iPad is right for you depends primary on your needs. Below there are some aspects that will help you to solving your dilemma.
About connectivity Wi-Fi or Cellular Data (3G/4G)
- If you are going to use the iPad at home or at any place with easy wi-fi access, you don’t need to pay for a 3G/4G iPad version and selecting the iPad Wi-Fi version is a good option. When you don’t have Internet connection, you’ll still be able to use some access to saved e-mail, photos, video, contacts, calendar and the iBook reader in offline mode.
- If you are constantly traveling, or even if you are at the office or college where the wireless access may not be available for security reasons, then a 3G iPad is right for you. The 3G/4G cellular data service can be activated when needed and deactivate when you have free wi-fi access.
About storage (memory 16GB, 32GB, 64GB)
- If you are on budget and want the iPad only to surf the Internet, watch news, streaming videos or read e-books, a 16 GB iPad is good for you.
- If you want to use the iPad not just for surfing the Internet but also to store a few music files, pictures, or save a couple of video clips. Probably a 32 GB iPad is a good fix.
- If you plan to use the iPad as a laptop and store your photos, videos, music collection, eBooks, games, etc, then 64 GB iPad is just what you need.