The following are the terms and conditions that apply to rental of equipment from CAVSI:
- To book an event, payment of rental service must be done in full at least two weeks (14 days) before the event.
- CAVSI warrants to the Customer that equipments are in good operating condition. A CAVSI's technician will delivered, set up and test equipments in the presence of the renter. Delivery date and time specified in the invoice.
- The renter shall, at his own cost and expense, during the term of rental, keep and maintain, in his own custody, the equipments in good state of condition.
- The renter further agrees to assume full responsibility for all the equipments rented, and also agrees to compensate CAVSI to the full value in case of equipments are lost, stolen, missing, broken or damaged by any cause whatsoever, whether due to renter's fault or not.
- Equipments shall be returned to CAVSI at the termination of the rental. Pick up date specified in the invoice. The renter further agrees to pay the per diem rental rate for each day past the due date.
- CAVSI will not be liable for any injury or damage caused, direct or consequential, either to person or property, by the use or misuse of the equipments rented. Renter assumes all responsibility of ensuring that all applicable safety restrictions are followed during the event.
- Equipment rental is still owned CAVSI. Customer shall not remove, deface or obscure property tags. The client cannot allow the equipment to be used in a different place without the express written consent of CAVSI.
- Cancel or reschedule an event with at least seven (7) days before the delivery date will be charged with an administration fee of $50.00 Cancellations made within 1 to 6 days prior to the delivery date will be charged with a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoice. Difference will be refunded to the customer.